Saturday, May 19, 2012

New House... we hope

We've been trying to purchase this house for a little over 3 weeks now, so we didn't want to share any photos because things weren't looking good at many points. But now we have a closing date, I think it would be okay to share our pics with our family. (side note-I haven't given this blog out to friends, you can if you want to. I figure mostly I post the things only family really cares to see, but it is public because I don't like private blogs.. no one ever checks them. But when I post a movie of my new boy wiggling around for 5 min, not many people, other than family, will find that movie endlessly thrilling like me.)

okay okay onto the photos!

https://plus.google.com/photos/105029818198756907003/albums/5743663384712317201?authkey=CJyyyKGVxJTo1gE

ta da.

There are captions that help explain the photos on the upper right of the screen - which is not the most logical place for a caption.

We are pretty excited, and I for one am very anxious to just get in this house! Can anyone guess why???? My best estimate at this point is we will be in there 3 weeks before I'm due... yay. At least we will hopefully make it before my due date!

(this is stephanie, not Brian posting.. my google albums are full and I'm a baby about deleting photos so Brian suggested I use his! This will probably happen a lot.)

No comments:

Post a Comment