Sunday, February 21, 2010

Retro Boy

I couldn't help myself. This is one of the shirts that Brian used to wear when he was little. I took a few pics (200 some) of Brad in this shirt.

Here is a little slide show, but if you just want to look at the pics or print them out you can go to my Picasa web album with the link below. I posted all the pics I took. Usually I pick my faves, but there were just too many so I selected them all.





Retro Boy




On a side note. I noticed that the movies I posted don't show up well in internet explorer. In fact, only half of the movie shows up. I use firefox for my web browsing and didn't notice till recently. There isn't a problem in firefox.
If you want, I can post smaller versions so you can see the whole thing, just let me know by posting a note. Otherwise I'll keep posting the big version of the moives and you can view them in firefox.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Retro Boy! You are so cute and just make Grandmas day do happy! Daddy's shirt looks so cute on you! Kisses!
    Grandma D.

    ReplyDelete