Thursday, February 11, 2010

New Place

I wanted a place where I could obsessivly post about how cute my little boy is. I have tons of little movies that I know my family would love to watch, but I feel like other than family no one else really wants to see all that. So I made a separet blog.
Since we are so far away I feel like this is the only way I can share him, his growth and development, and share our famiily in an intamite way. In some ways I'm sure this blog is totaly self gratifying. It is like having a portfolio of how awseome my little guy is. But it is really meant to be for my family. I want so badly to be able to drive over to their houses and show them how bradley just learned to be "bu" sounds or show them how he just learned to roll over. But I can't. So I'll do that here and hope it is sufficient.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Steph! This is so awesome! Thank you for doing this! I can't tell you how much it means to me to be able to see every little tiny wonderful thing Bradley learns. It is hard to be far away, but this will help a ton! Love you all so much!
    Mom/Grandma D

    ReplyDelete