Tuesday, March 1, 2011

This Week Last Year

 I cannot believe how much Bradley has grown! Just one year ago at this time we weren't even contemplating solid foods. But a year later, and I'm sitting here thinking how fun it will be to celebrate Peanut Butter Day with Brad! (Sandwiches are all the rave in our house right now.)


 But last year... I think I was just starting to realize the potential fun around this age. 3ish months old, out of the cry alllll the time phase, but not in any other real horrible phase yet.


I guess we were still in the "it is hard to fall asleep by myself" phase. But really, I thought life was just beginning to get fun. He smiled, he giggled sometimes, he liked laying down and playing with a few toys. Fun stuff!


I had no idea how much more fun Bradley could be. He has the sweetest personality, and he loves to be a BOY! He is into airplanes and cars. He loves building blocks. He loves taking all the kid dvds out and spreading them around the craft room. He LOVES the old box of cds I gave him and has endless fun shoving them into the broke dvd/vhs player that I cleverly keep next to the real dvd player. Total decoy- I'm a genius.

Now I change my mind daily, but today... Toddlers are way more fun than babies!


However, tomorrow when Brad dumps out the puppy food after dunking elmo in the puppy water, and then begins to color on my scriptures with a pencil (which were the events of last night) I may change my mind back to: Babies are easier than toddlers. We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. I loved this post. And yay for peanut butter day! I look forward to some pictures! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love baby Bradley and Toddler Bradley...both just couldn't get any better in my book! But believe me, I know what you mean!
    Hugs,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete