Sunday, April 4, 2010

Our First Meal!





For the last few weeks Bradley has been intently working on getting anything into his mouth that his little hands can reach. Then he discovered that Mommy and Daddy also put things in their mouths and he decided this was definitely what the cool kids do. So he wanted to try too.

Our first food attempt was met with much success. He was so excited to be eating like a big boy, he ate almost 3 tablespoons! I guess we keep doing this once a day for a month or so and then move onto veggies and fruits.

I think Brian is more excited about this than me. He keeps asking about all the different foods he can stick in Bradley's mouth. Unfortunately he is not allowed to try eggs, strawberries, or peanut butter for a while. But he'll get there!

2 comments:

  1. What a good little eater! And with that clean up system you pretty much have it made! Hugs!
    Grandma D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahaha, I about died when I saw Portland eating your child's face. haha, well I guess that is what I thought if it were my child and my dogs. Portland did a good job. =)

    ReplyDelete